My approach to self-care and using beauty products has always been reasonably minimal: a layer of moisturizer, a fresh face mask and a wine lipstick for special occasions are my essentials for a perfect look. I always feel my most authentic self when I keep it simple and natural. I tend to think less is more but I still have my daily beauty routine. So today I am going to share with you some of my recent beauty favorites.
- Moisturizer. My skin is on the dry side, so I am always in search for deep hydration, especially in winter. It’s taken a while for me to figure out what works best for my skin. Recently, I was looking for the perfect moisturizer that can protect my skin from dry, frosty air, and chose KIEHL’S Ultra Facial Cream. Now, after a while of using it, I may say it’s a great product that makes a barrier between my sensitive skin and harsh winter winds.
- Fresh Face Mask. My forever favorite type of skincare products is definitely a fresh face mask. I’ve been using it for years and I can never get enough. I love how exfoliating it is and how soft and fresh my skin feels afterwards. And that gorgeous smell, Oh my God, is a separate kind of pleasure. Most of my fresh masks are from LUSH. I can never leave this store empty-handed. Moreover, I love using Korean sheet masks by several brands such as Beyond, Tony Moly, and Innisfree. It literally saves my skin after flights.
- Lips Scrub. When the temperatures are dropping and there’s less moisture in the air, my lips start to get dry, itchy and cracked. To avoid discomfort I use a sugar lip scrub from LUSH which makes my lips much softer and smoother. And, of course, a moisturizing lip balm. I love the one with a honey base.
- Hair Care. These days I tried a shampoo bar from LUSH for the very first time and I absolutely loved it. This product totally natural, very economical and it’s convenient to take it on board when traveling. My hair is very satisfied.
- Hand Cream. To be honest, I rarely use hand cream, but this winter I decided to add one to my daily beauty routine. My new favorite is from Beyond, Korean brand of vegan cosmetics. I love its light texture and floral scent.
- Make-up. I have never been a fan of makeup, so I am not a great expert in this matter. My everyday makeup routine usually includes a few drops of foundation to hide some skin imperfections, eyebrow shadow by NYX, and sometimes a wine lipstick if I have a drama mood. As I said, very simple.
I hope you liked this post! I’ve wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products for a while now, and I am looking forward to discovering new little treasures and tell you about them soon. For now here are a few of my current favorites, which are perfect for wintertime hydration, glow, and color.
(Nothing is sponsored)